WE ARE STILL WORKING!
Fortunately, our small business can still bring some happiness and color to your landscaping and all work can be done while practicing social distancing. As you know, our work is done outside which reduces the spread of the virus and we only work in crews of 1-2 guys per job site.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
- Employees have been asked to no longer shake each other’s hands or client’s hands. For now, we will simply wave Hello and Thank you.
- We have explained the importance of good health and the vitality it holds in our Nation’s current condition to our employees.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home and report any sickness by phone ASAP and are aware of alternative compensation if this shall occur.
- We have a Registered Nurse on staff, who is present in the morning, to check employee health. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent for further testing and not be allowed to return to work without medical permission.
- Each crew and employee are provided with all necessary hygiene items needed during this time.
- Top Three Landscape Lighting Questions
Columbia Landscape lighting is a great way to keep your landscape visible during the dark hours, and it can often make your landscape look even better than it does during the day. You don’t need to let your great looking landscape fade away each night: an outdoor lighting scheme can enhance the most attractive parts…Read More
- Things to Consider For An Outdoor Kitchen
Renovating even a small portion of your home's kitchen can make your home more attractive and comfortable, and it can immediately raise your home’s resale value. Building an outdoor kitchen can have the same effect, and it may raise your home’s value even more than an interior remodel can. Before you add an outdoor kitchen…Read More