WE ARE STILL WORKING!
Fortunately, our small business can still bring some happiness and color to your landscaping and all work can be done while practicing social distancing. As you know, our work is done outside which reduces the spread of the virus and we only work in crews of 1-2 guys per job site.
How We’re Handling COVID-19
- Employees have been asked to no longer shake each other’s hands or client’s hands. For now, we will simply wave Hello and Thank you.
- We have explained the importance of good health and the vitality it holds in our Nation’s current condition to our employees.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home and report any sickness by phone ASAP and are aware of alternative compensation if this shall occur.
- We have a Registered Nurse on staff, who is present in the morning, to check employee health. Anyone with any symptoms will be sent for further testing and not be allowed to return to work without medical permission.
- Each crew and employee are provided with all necessary hygiene items needed during this time.
- Create a More Environmentally Friendly Landscape
More and more homeowners in Columbia and the surrounding areas are becoming more interested in creating an environmentally friendly landscape, and it's not difficult to see why. Environmentally friendly homes benefit the environment as well as your community, and you’ll see direct benefits as well. Green practices are more than just a trend. They’ll help…Read More
- 3 Advantages Of Switching To LED Landscape Lighting
While LED lighting has definitely become a mainstay throughout homes all over the country, more and more homeowners are starting to discover that it can have a number of benefits outside of the home as well, particularly when it comes to your home's landscape lighting. If you are one of the many homeowners out there…Read More